MPU9250 9-Axis Attitude +Gyro+Accelerator+Magnetometer Sensor Module
- Κωδικός Προϊόντος: 1401117
- 9,20€ Με ΦΠΑ
- Χωρίς ΦΠΑ: 7,42€
- Acceleration, Gyroscope, and Magnetometer
- Power Supply: DC3.3V-5V
- Chip: MPU9250
- Size: 22 mm x 17 mm.
- Gyro range : ± 250 500 1000 2000 ° / s
- Acceleration range: ± 2 ± 4 ± 8 ± 16g
- Magnetic field range: ± 4800uT
- 9 DOF modules
MPU9250 9-Axis Attitude Gyro Accelerator Magnetometer Sensor Module features the MPU-9250, which is a multi-chip module (MCM) consisting of two dies integrated into a single QFN package. One die houses the 3-Axis gyroscope and the 3-Axis accelerometer. The other die houses the AK8963 3-Axis magnetometer. Hence, the MPU-9250 is a 9-axis Motion Tracking device that combines a 3-axis gyroscope, 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis magnetometer, and a Digital Motion Processor (DMP). It is based on I2C Address, Address: 0x68 by default, 0x69 if AD0 is pulled high.
The MPU-9250 also features an embedded temperature sensor. This module includes pull-up resistors on the SDA, SCL, and nCS lines, pull-down resistors on the FSYNC and AD0 lines, and an on-board 3.3V voltage regulator allowing you to power the module from 5V sources such as an Arduino. If you desire to power the module from 3.3V you can bridge the solder jumper next to the voltage regulator to bypass the regulator.
- FPV, RC and Robots systems
- GPS navigation systems
- Impact recognition and logging
- Gaming and virtual reality input devices
- Motion-activated functions
- Intelligent power saving for handheld devices
- Vibration monitoring and compensation
- Free-fall detection