MQ-2 SMOKE COMBUSTIBLE GAS SENSOR DETECTOR MODULE
- Κωδικός Προϊόντος: 140142
- 3,00€ Με ΦΠΑ
- Χωρίς ΦΠΑ: 2,42€
The CO Gas Sensor Module is designed to allow a microcontroller to determine when a preset carbon monoxide gas level has been reached or exceeded. Interfacing with the sensor module is done through a 4-pin SIP header and requires two I/O pins from the host microcontroller. The sensor module is mainly intended to provide a means of comparing carbon monoxide sources and being able to set an alarm limit when the source becomes excessive. Parallax does not provide gas calibration data on the module and such data and alarm setting is the responsibility of the user to define.
- Sensitivity adjustable the blue digital potentiometer adjustment.
- Before the use of the operating voltage 5V more the 500 ma power supply at least warm-up for more than two minutes, the sensor slightly hot is normal.
- Analog voltage output.
- Digital switching outputs (0 and 1)
- With fixed bolt hole for easy installation
- Operating temperature: 32 to 158 °F (0 to 70 °C)
(manufacturer oem) ardb046