STEP MOTOR 4PHASE 5V
- Κωδικός Προϊόντος: 140112
- 3,20€ Με ΦΠΑ
- Χωρίς ΦΠΑ: 2,58€
- The rotation angle of the motor is proportional to the input pulse.
- The motor has full torque at standstill(if the windings are energized)
- Precise positioning and repeatability of movement since good stepper motors have an accuracy of – 5% of a step and this error is non cumulative from one step to the next.
- Excellent response to starting/stopping/reversing.
- Very reliable since there are no contact brushes in the motor. Therefore the life of the motor is simply dependant on the life of the bearing.
- The motors response to digital input pulses provides open-loop control, making the motor simpler and less costly to control.
- It is possible to achieve very low speed synchronous rotation with a load that is directly coupled to the shaft.
- A wide range of rotational speeds can be realized as the speed is proportional to the frequency of the input pulses.
Stepper motor 28BYJ-48 Parameters
- Model ： 28BYJ-48
- Rated voltage ： 5VDC
- Number of Phase ： 4
- Speed Variation Ratio ： 1/64
- Stride Angle ： 5.625° /64
- Frequency : 100Hz
- DC resistance ： 50Ω±7%(25℃)
- Idle In-traction Frequency : > 600Hz
- Idle Out-traction Frequency : > 1000Hz
- In-traction Torque >34.3mN.m(120Hz)
- Self-positioning Torque >34.3mN.m
- Friction torque : 600-1200 gf.cm
- Pull in torque : 300 gf.cm
- Insulated resistance >10MΩ(500V)
- Insulated electricity power ：600VAC/1mA/1s
- Insulation grade ：A
- Rise in Temperature <40K(120Hz)
- Noise <35dB(120Hz,No load,10cm)
(manufacturer oem) arda087